GENERAL TICKET POLICIES
- Ticket purchases for all shows/events are on a first come-first serve basis.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Ticket purchases over the telephone or the website must be paid for with a credit card or debit card. We accept: Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- If tickets need to be purchased by check, payment for tickets must be received within two (2) business days.
- Tickets purchased within seven (7) days will not be mailed.
- Each patron must have a ticket for a seat regardless of age.
- Season Tickets are valid for season ticket events only and only for seats assigned to the Season Ticket holder.
- Shows/events will only be cancelled in extreme circumstances, if the show goes on as scheduled, no refunds, exchanges or credits will be granted. In the event of a cancellation on the part of MOH, the ticket may be used as a rain check for another MOH event of equal value.
- Every effort will be made to inform patrons of a cancellation of an event by phone, email, on television, and on our website (www.mindenoperahouse.com).
- Handling/Processing fee is non-refundable.
- Minden Opera House is handicap accessible. If a patron requires special accommodations, please mention when ordering so arrangements can be made to best suit the patron.
Reminder- Ticket Vouchers DO NOT guarantee seating. You must call the box office to exchange your voucher for a ticket.
To find information on ticket prices for a specfic show please visit the calender section of the website.
GROUP TICKET & RESERVATION POLICY
Groups of 20 or more: When reserving tickets for a group of 20 or more, a 20% discount will be given, plus 2 complimentary tickets for the bus driver and representative. A Deposit of 50% of the ticket cost is due at time of reservation with the balance paid 2 weeks prior to the show. If payment is not received by the due date, tickets may be forfeited and resold.